Safety Isn't Expensive, it's Priceless.
We work with our clients to provide a safe working environment. We work with major construction companies and know what they require. We assist in getting your safety file accepted by your client and the department of labor.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
Site-Specific Health & Safety File
Allow us to set up your entire site-specific Health & Safety file
Safety File Template
DIY Option: Join our membership area and get access to all necessary documents to set up your own construction Health & Safety File.
- Risk Assessments
- Safe Work Procedures
- Safety Plan
- Fall Protection Plan
- Medical Assessments (Gauteng Only)
Department of Labor (DOL): H&S Compliant
- Have you recently had a visit from the Labor Department?
- Does your office comply with their Health & Safety requirements?
We can assist!
Department of Labor (DOL) requires all business to comply with the Disaster Management Act, 2002.
The main requirements that need to be met by businesses when they begin operating again.
- Designate a COVID-19 Compliance officer
- Develop a plan for a phase in return of the employees to the workplace.
- Phase in the return of the employees to the workplace
- Develop measures to ensure that the workplace meets the standards of health protocols adequate space and social distancing.
How Can We Help You?
We have expanded our team with professional safety consultants that can assist you with any safety needs.
Whether you need a safety file for your office, workshop, factory or you have tendered for a job on a major construction site and need a site-specific safety file, we can help you.