Department of Labor (DOL) requires all business to comply with the Disaster Management Act, 2002.
The main requirements that need to be met by businesses when they begin operating again.
- Designate a COVID-19 Compliance officer
- Develop a plan for a phase in return of the employees to the workplace.
- Phase in the return of the employees to the workplace
- Develop measures to ensure that the workplace meets the standards of health protocols adequate space and social distancing.
Included in Pack:
- COVID-19 Policy
- Work From Home Policy
- Workplace Readiness
- COVID-19 Representative Appointment
- Delivery Policy
Reference: Disaster Management Act, 2002