Get Your Site Specific Safety Document
Some clients do NOT require a complete site-specific health and safety file. We also assist in compiling the following safety documentations that you can add to your existing safety file.
- Risk Assessment
- Safety Plan
- Fall Protection Plan
- Safe Work Procedures
- Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Medical Certificates (Gauteng Only)
How It Works
- Fill in our form below.
Book a Free Consultation
- Choose 3-time slots between Mon – Fri (9:am – 5:pm) for a consultancy session (consultancy session via Zoom or Telephonic)
- The person handling the safety file and the person knowledgable about the job being performed must attend the consultancy session.
- We send you a quote.
- Pay the invoice and send us Proof of Payment.
- Our Safety Officer compiles your site-specific safety document.
- (Safety Documents take 3-4 days to complete)
Receive Your Document
- We email you a PDF copy of your safety document.
- *** In order for us to supply you with an accurate quote, we must have the correct information and scope.
- When the Safety Officer on your project accepts your safety document your job number will be closed. Additional update and changes to the document will be at an extra cost.