How It Works
Site-Specific Health and Safety File base costs are R3400. This includes 3 Risk Assessments. Additional Risk Assessments will be charged at R1200. each.
<< Click Here >> to see what is included in the safety file.
- Fill in the site-specific H&S form
Book a Free Consultation
- Choose 3-time slots between Mon – Fri (9:am – 5:pm) for a consultancy session (consultancy session via Zoom or Telephonic)
- The person handling the safety file and the person knowledgable about the job being performed must attend the consultancy session.
- Pay the invoice and send us Proof of Payment.
- Our Safety Officer compiles your site-specific safety file. (Safety files take 3-4 days to complete)
Receive Your File
- We sent your file to your office via overnight courier
- We send you a tracking number.
- You receive your file.
- Electronic copies upon request.
- *** In order for us to supply you with an accurate quote, we must have the correct information and scope.
- Additional Zoom or telephonic meetings will be arranged to ensure that you implement your safety file correctly. (no charge)
- When the Safety Officer on your project accepts your safety file your job number will be closed. Additional update and changes to the file will be an additional cost.